Self Love – I LOVE ME

                           I LOVE ME !!❤❤

If you have the ability to love,
Love yourself first! – Charles bukowski.


"5 things I learnt while trying to love myself"
1. Self-love is a hard pill to swallow. When I look in the mirror, I see broken pieces of me strangling, disoriented like broken down glass from a beautiful painting.

2. Pain is a drug. You have some and you start to crave for more and more and more. I stopped sinking my nails in me to feel things(learned from movie). Now, I let myself cry over silly things instead.

3. Cheesecake is for the soul. I have stopped counting happiness in calories now.

4. I am learning the art of letting go so, I let my hair grow free. My hair now looks like dancing waves of water in moonlit sea.

5. I think I am falling in love with my acne now, I run my hands around my skin like they are braille words inscribed on my body. I feel I have been blind to their beauty for far too long. ©Bhavya🌺,Self love








अगर आपके पास प्यार करने की क्षमता है,
तो पहले खुद से – Charles bukowski.



"5 बातें जो मैंने खुद से प्यार करने की कोशिश करते हुए सीखीं"
 1. आत्म-प्रेम निगलने के लिए एक कठिन गोली है।  जब मैं दर्पण में देखता हूं, तो मुझे अपने टूटे हुए टुकड़े दिखाई देते हैं, एक सुंदर पेंटिंग से टूटे हुए कांच की तरह भटका हुआ।

 2. दर्द एक दवा है।  आपके पास कुछ है और आप अधिक से अधिक के लिए तरसने लगते हैं।  मैंने चीजों को महसूस करने के लिए अपने नाखूनों को मुझ में डूबाना बंद कर दिया (फिल्म से सीखा)।  अब, मैं खुद को इसके बजाय मूर्खतापूर्ण चीजों पर रोने देता हूं।

 3. चीज़केक आत्मा के लिए है।  मैंने अब कैलोरी में खुशी की गिनती बंद कर दी है।

 4. मैं जाने की कला सीख रहा हूं, इसलिए मैंने अपने बालों को मुक्त होने दिया।  मेरे बाल अब चाँदनी समुद्र में पानी की लहरों की तरह नाच रहे हैं।

 5. मुझे लगता है कि मुझे अब अपने मुंहासों से प्यार हो रहा है, मैं अपनी त्वचा के चारों ओर अपने हाथों को चलाता हूं जैसे वे ब्रेल शब्द हैं जो मेरे शरीर पर अंकित हैं।  मुझे लगता है कि मैं उनकी सुंदरता के लिए बहुत लंबे समय से अंधा हूं।  © भव्य🌺🌺, आत्म प्रेम

2 comments