COMFORT ZONE – zone where dreams go to die.

  COMFORT ZONE – zone where dream go to die




"Comfort is a drug
Once you get used to it,it becomes addicting.

Give a weak man consistent good food,cheap entertainment and he'll throw out his ambitions right out the window.

The comfort zone is where dreams go to die."

Someone once asked me what's the wisest piece of advice I have received.

So, yesterday me and my family went for a dinner and as always I ordered THE SAME THING which I am ordering since I was 11. And unlike me, my father never orders the same thing. He likes to experiment with his food. So, when I ordered my thing, he asked me why do I always do that? And I told him that I don't like to experiment with my food. I like the thing I eat and I won't change it or as a matter of fact I won't even try new thing.

And he stopped me right there. He told me how I might never reach to something which is meant for me just because I am afraid of trying. He is huge fan of pizza. And he told me, he thought he loved Punjabi food the best before he tried pasta and pizza. He told me, how Mohommed Rafi was his favourite before he discovered Jagjeet Singh.

And he still tries all these different things because he thinks even on the last day of his life, he might want to find something which was made for him. Which will give him a kind of peace which he didn't get from anything or anyone else.

I am so terrified to even think that I might have missed some of the things which I would have loved, only if I would have tried. I know it's hard but I think it's very necessary to understand that if we never try the better thing, we might not realise it's the better one.

And the upcoming years is going to be all about seeking discomfort and I am going to start it with this. ©Bhavya🌺,Comfort is a drug.








"आराम एक दवा है
 एक बार जब आपको इसकी आदत पड़ जाती है, तो इसकी लत लग जाती है।

 एक कमजोर आदमी को अच्छा भोजन, सस्ता मनोरंजन दें और वह अपनी महत्वाकांक्षाओं को खिड़की से बाहर फेंक देगा।

 आराम क्षेत्र वह जगह है जहाँ सपने मरने के लिए जाते हैं।"

 किसी ने एक बार मुझसे पूछा था कि मुझे कौन सी सलाह मिली है।

 इसलिए, कल मैं और मेरा परिवार एक रात के खाने के लिए गए थे और हमेशा की तरह मैंने भी उसी आदेश का आदेश दिया जो मैं 11 साल का था। और मेरे विपरीत, मेरे पिता कभी भी एक ही चीज का आदेश नहीं देते हैं।  वह अपने भोजन के साथ प्रयोग करना पसंद करते हैं।  इसलिए, जब मैंने अपनी बात का आदेश दिया, तो उसने मुझसे पूछा कि मैं हमेशा ऐसा क्यों करता हूं?  और मैंने उससे कहा कि मुझे अपने भोजन के साथ प्रयोग करना पसंद नहीं है।  मुझे वह चीज पसंद है जो मैं खाता हूं और मैं इसे नहीं बदलूंगा या तथ्य के रूप में मैं नई चीज की कोशिश भी नहीं करूंगा।

 और उसने मुझे वहीं रोक दिया।  उन्होंने मुझसे कहा कि मैं कभी भी किसी ऐसी चीज तक नहीं पहुंच सकता जो मेरे लिए सिर्फ इसलिए है क्योंकि मैं कोशिश करने से डरता हूं।  वह पिज्जा का बहुत बड़ा प्रशंसक है।  और उसने मुझे बताया, उसने सोचा कि वह पास्ता और पिज्जा की कोशिश करने से पहले पंजाबी खाना सबसे ज्यादा पसंद करती है।  उन्होंने मुझे बताया, कि जगजीत सिंह की खोज से पहले मोहम्मद रफ़ी उनके पसंदीदा कैसे थे।

 और वह अभी भी इन सभी अलग-अलग चीजों की कोशिश करता है क्योंकि वह सोचता है कि अपने जीवन के अंतिम दिन भी वह कुछ ढूंढना चाहता है जो उसके लिए बनाया गया था।  जो उसे एक प्रकार की शांति देगा जो उसे किसी भी चीज़ या किसी और से नहीं मिली थी।

 मैं यह सोचकर भी घबरा जाता हूं कि शायद मैंने कुछ चीजें याद कर ली होंगी, जिन्हें मैं प्यार करता था, केवल अगर मैंने कोशिश की होती।  मुझे पता है कि यह कठिन है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह समझना बहुत आवश्यक है कि यदि हम कभी बेहतर चीज़ की कोशिश नहीं करते हैं, तो हम यह महसूस नहीं कर सकते कि यह बेहतर है।

 और आने वाले वर्ष असुविधा की तलाश करने वाले हैं और मैं इसे इसके साथ शुरू करने जा रहा हूं।  © Bhavya🌺, Comfort is a drug










0 comments