SHOES – My First Love

                     A Letter to my Shoes




A letter to my Shoes.
Dear shoes,
You are the most down to earth thing I've ever met in my life. From childhood I have changed you multiple times and everytime someone from your family fit perfectly in my feets. Sometimes it disturbs me that you give me so many options from colours to styles and I can't give you any options besides the time my best friend borrows you.

And let me tell you that you are the only creature who loves me back the same way I do.
We humans are very selfish. If our partners are broken or cannot be healed, we just find another one.
But you,
You are so selfless, you just sit in the corner with all the hopes that may the cobbler don't hurt your partner much. And when one of you is lost, you just secretly hope that they come back soon because you already have a gut feeling that your partner is having a secret affair with cats, dogs or monkeys.

Somtimes, I wish you had wings but the thought of separting you and your lover - land, who are busy kissing each other all the time terrifies me.
And it's amazing how you accept your lover in all the forms. Whether it's sand or grass or sticky mud or edgy gravelled roads or even beneath the water and it's horrible that we humans can never do that.


From the person who wants you to fly
Once upon a time,
Even I had wings and the biggest cloud in the sky is my ex whom I loved with all my heart but it betrayed me by cutting my wings. And the day I fell,
Land was there for me, always.
And by the way, let me tell you one secret.
I created the concept of 'Falling in love' after being pushed from the sky,
Hitting the ground
And loving the land.
And another secret is that,
Sometimes, I open my laces on my own and make you trip over the ground because you are my best friend and land is my lover and ofcourse I want you two to be good friends too.
I am glad we have reached this far surviving swollen feets and bearing shoebites together. And, I think, our love is real because you don't wear me on rainy days and I make you feel home even when you wear me after 11 months.

With love,
Your sole-mate.

–Bhavya Nyati👞






मेरे जूते को एक पत्र।
 प्रिय जूते,
 आप मेरे जीवन में मिले पृथ्वी की बात के लिए सबसे नीचे हैं।  बचपन से ही मैंने आपको कई बार बदला है और आपके परिवार का कोई व्यक्ति पूरी तरह से मेरे झगड़े में फिट बैठता है।  कभी-कभी यह मुझे परेशान करता है कि आप मुझे रंगों से लेकर शैलियों तक बहुत सारे विकल्प देते हैं और जब मेरा सबसे अच्छा दोस्त आपसे उधार लेता है, इसके अलावा मैं आपको कोई विकल्प नहीं दे सकता।

 और मैं आपको बता दूं कि आप एकमात्र प्राणी हैं जो मुझे उसी तरह प्यार करता है जैसे मैं करता हूं।
 हम इंसान बहुत स्वार्थी हैं।  यदि हमारे साथी टूट गए हैं या ठीक नहीं हो सकते हैं, तो हम बस एक और खोज करते हैं।
 परन्तु आप,
 आप इतने निस्वार्थ हैं, आप बस उन सभी आशाओं के साथ कोने में बैठते हैं जो मोची आपके साथी को ज्यादा चोट नहीं पहुँचा सकती हैं।  और जब आप में से एक खो जाता है, तो आप गुप्त रूप से उम्मीद करते हैं कि वे जल्द ही वापस आएं क्योंकि आपको पहले से ही यह महसूस हो रहा है कि आपके साथी का बिल्लियों, कुत्तों या बंदरों के साथ गुप्त संबंध है।

 Somtimes, काश तुम पंख लेकिन आप और आपके प्रेमी separting के बारे में सोचा था - भूमि, जो एक दूसरे को हर समय डरा मुझे चुंबन व्यस्त हैं।
 और यह आश्चर्यजनक है कि आप अपने प्रेमी को सभी रूपों में कैसे स्वीकार करते हैं।  चाहे वह रेत या घास हो या चिपचिपी मिट्टी हो या नुकीली बजरी वाली सड़कें या फिर पानी के नीचे और यह भयानक है कि हम इंसान कभी ऐसा नहीं कर सकते।


 उस व्यक्ति से जो आपको उड़ाना चाहता है
 एक ज़माने में,
 यहां तक ​​कि मेरे पास पंख थे और आकाश में सबसे बड़ा बादल मेरा पूर्व है जिसे मैं अपने पूरे दिल से प्यार करता था लेकिन इसने मेरे पंखों को काटकर मुझे धोखा दिया।  और जिस दिन मैं गिर गया,
 मेरे लिए जमीन हमेशा से थी।
 और वैसे, मैं आपको एक रहस्य बताता हूं।
 मैंने आकाश से धकेले जाने के बाद 'फॉलिंग इन लव' की अवधारणा बनाई,
 जमीन पर मारना
 और भूमि से प्यार कर रहा है।
 और एक और रहस्य यह है कि,
 कभी-कभी, मैं अपने आप पर अपने लेस को खोलता हूं और आपको जमीन पर यात्रा करता हूं क्योंकि आप मेरे सबसे अच्छे दोस्त हैं और भूमि मेरे प्रेमी हैं और मैं आपको दो अच्छे दोस्त भी चाहता हूं।
 मुझे खुशी है कि हम इस दूर तक फैले हुए झगड़े और असरदार शोबाइट्स तक पहुँच गए हैं।  और, मुझे लगता है, हमारा प्यार वास्तविक है क्योंकि आप मुझे बारिश के दिनों में नहीं पहनते हैं और मैं आपको 11 महीने के बाद भी मुझे घर आने का एहसास कराता हूं।

 प्यार से,
 आपका एकमात्र साथी

 -भव्य न्याति👞







0 comments