Love – 21st century love

           If You Fall In Love With Me.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,there is a field. I'll meet you there.

If you fall in love with me.I will make sure to destroy you. Not just the bones, but your soul, too. Torment you and lust over you. Start our journey with staying up late and calling it love, drag you down to the dungeons of self-loathing. After all, whatever I touch surely dies.

I will start with those sweet good morning and good night texts – tell you how much your texts make me smile. I'll always stay on top of your chat list, remind you of my existence even when I'm not around – when I'm ignoring your texts.

I will take you out for a walk, hold your hand tight, intertwine our fingers and caress the back of your palm with my thumb. I'll imprint my marks on your hand, and if someone holds your hand in future, you will think of this moment. You will be living in the present, but your thoughts will be thinking about the past,about me.

I will wrap you in my arms and promise to make your dreams come true, and my words will be such that when the next guy who comes along and tries to hold you in his arms ro make promises,you'll push him away. You'll think about the fake promises I made. You'll not trust him,trust me on this.

We will go out on a date, and I will make it special. Promises, Flowers, candles and everything one can do for their beloved. I'll give you every memory a guy can give to his girl on that one date. Because I'll love you madly, deeply but not truly.
I'll imprint every minute of our date on your soul, so before you relive another date with anyone else,you'll die – a little more than yesterday.

We will be sitting together, enjoying the sunset. I'll hold your hand and while you look at the sun sinking beyond the silver horizon, I will kiss you,a sudden surprise , and you'll kiss me back. My hands will be all over your body and we will move ourselves into a bedroom. I'll cover your body with kiss and mark all the corners.

I will tug that loose strand behind your ear,letting your earring dangle before pressing my lips against your neck –leaving a love bite.A permanent one. I will make sure you don't live,but you die. Because you wanted me to love you. And,yes,I love you.

Will you still fall in love with me? Think again because ultimately, I don't say, but I leave behind hopes and agony,a taste of unfaithful love, and memories. ©Bhavya🌺,If you fall in love with me






अगर तुम मुझसे प्यार करते हो तो मैं तुम्हें नष्ट कर दूंगा।  न केवल हड्डियां, बल्कि आपकी आत्मा भी।  आपको पीड़ा और आप पर वासना।  देर से रहने और इसे प्यार का नाम देने के साथ हमारी यात्रा शुरू करें, आपको आत्म-घृणा के काल कोठरी में खींच लें।  आखिरकार, मैं जो भी छूता हूं वह निश्चित रूप से मर जाता है।

 मैं उन मीठी गुड मॉर्निंग और गुड नाइट ग्रंथों के साथ शुरू करूंगा - आपको बताएंगे कि आपके ग्रंथ मुझे कितना मुस्कुराते हैं।  मैं हमेशा आपकी चैट सूची में सबसे ऊपर रहूंगा, आपको मेरे अस्तित्व की याद दिलाता है, तब भी जब मैं आसपास नहीं हूं - जब मैं आपके ग्रंथों को अनदेखा कर रहा हूं।

 मैं तुम्हें टहलने के लिए ले जाऊंगा, अपना हाथ कसकर पकड़ना, हमारी अंगुलियों को पकड़ना और अपने अंगूठे से अपनी हथेली के पीछे ले जाना।  मैं अपने हाथों पर अपने निशान छापूंगा, और अगर कोई भविष्य में आपका हाथ पकड़ता है, तो आप इस पल के बारे में सोचेंगे।  आप वर्तमान में रह रहे होंगे, लेकिन आपके विचार मेरे बारे में, अतीत के बारे में सोच रहे होंगे।

 मैं तुम्हें अपनी बाहों में लपेट लूंगा और तुम्हारे सपनों को सच करने का वादा करूंगा, और मेरे शब्द ऐसे होंगे कि जब अगला लड़का साथ आए और तुम्हें अपनी बाहों में रखने की कोशिश करे, तो तुम उसे धकेल दोगे।  आप मेरे द्वारा किए गए फर्जी वादों के बारे में सोचेंगे।  तुम उस पर भरोसा नहीं करोगे, इस पर मेरा विश्वास करो।

 हम एक तारीख को बाहर जाएंगे, और मैं इसे विशेष बनाऊंगा।  वादे, फूल, मोमबत्तियाँ और सब कुछ अपने प्रिय के लिए कर सकते हैं।  मैं आपको हर वह स्मृति दूंगा जो एक लड़का अपनी लड़की को उस एक तारीख को दे सकता है।  क्योंकि मैं तुम्हें प्यार से पागलों की तरह, गहराई से लेकिन सही मायने में नहीं।
 मैं अपनी आत्मा पर हमारी तारीख के हर मिनट की छाप लगाऊंगा, इसलिए इससे पहले कि आप किसी और के साथ दूसरी तारीख भरोसा करें, आप मर जाएंगे - कल से थोड़ा अधिक।

 हम एक साथ बैठे होंगे, सूर्यास्त का आनंद ले रहे होंगे।  मैं अपने हाथ पकड़ लेंगे और जब तक आप धूप चांदी क्षितिज के पार डूब को देखो, मैं तुम्हें, अचानक आश्चर्य चुंबन जाएगा, और आप मुझे वापस चुंबन होगा।  मेरे हाथ आपके पूरे शरीर पर होंगे और हम खुद को एक बेडरूम में स्थानांतरित कर देंगे।  मैं चुंबन के साथ अपने शरीर को कवर किया और सभी कोनों चिह्नित कर देंगे।

 मैं आपके कान के पीछे उस ढीली स्ट्रैंड को टाँग दूंगा, जो आपके कानों को अपनी गर्दन से दबाने से पहले आपके कानों को लटकाने देता है - एक प्यार को काटने के लिए। एक स्थायी।  मैं यह सुनिश्चित करूँगा कि तुम जीवित न रहो, लेकिन तुम मर जाओ।  क्योंकि आप चाहते थे कि मैं आपसे प्यार करूं।  और, हाँ, मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ।

 क्या तुम अब भी मुझसे प्यार करोगे?  फिर से सोचें क्योंकि अंततः, मैं नहीं कहता, लेकिन मैं आशाओं और पीड़ा को पीछे छोड़ता हूं, बेवफा प्यार और यादों का स्वाद।  © भव्य 🌺, अगर आप मुझसे प्यार करते हैं

0 comments